Tel: 0151 339 8923 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Landlord Tenant Find Service
Hardings Landlord Tenant Find Service
Our tenant find service is suited the landlord who had both the time and resources to deal with potential problems that may arise from letting a property themselves. Landlords must consider issues such as emergency call outs, lost keys, insurance claims and faulty appliances. We are of course happy to assist and advise any new Landlord in all aspects of letting their property regardless of the service levels selected.
- Carry out an initial market appraisal
- Advise on presentation
- Implement marketing strategies
- Arrange all safety checks upon request
- Accompany all viewings
- Report on credit reference findings
- Arrange a professional inventory where required
- Received cleared move in monies and security deposit prior to start of tenancy
- Set up regular standing orders in the landlord’s favour
- Arrange tenancy extensions, renewals or termination of tenancies where required
- Move tenant out of the property at the end of the tenancy agreement
Our fee for the above service will be deducted from the first month rent and the balance will automatically be transferred to the landlord’s nominated account.
Hardings will collect one and a halfs month rent as a deposit for each property. This will be collected in advance of the tenants moving in and returned to the tenants at the end of the tenancy (subject to any deductions taken for damaged property)
Hardings are members of the tenancy deposit scheme (TDS) operated by a dispute service, and adhere to all mandatory legislation relating to the protection of deposits during a tenancy. Further information is available on request.